When my children were little, I often tried to think of ways to create special memories
Little, inexpensive things they could look back on with happiness.
I would do things like …..
- hiding a surprise treat in their lunch box or draw a funny face on their orange or banana
- constructing a lego racetrack with matchbox cars all over the kitchen table to surprise them when they woke up
- creating a Cubby House over the furniture with sheets and fairy lights.
A fairy door can create many a magical memory for your child.
Simple things like:
- hiding a secret fairy note in their lunchbox to encourage if they are anxious or nervous about something
- leaving a little “treat from the fairies” outside their fairy door when they wake in the morning (like a flower, a shell, a ribbon);
- or surprising them after school when they find ‘the fairies’ have brought a new accessory to add to their fairy home – like a fairy tea cup, a fairy book or a key
Making special memories can also be easy by leaving an encouraging card in their fairy mailbox “from the fairies”.
Click on the link below to Download and print our FREE Encouragement Cards…
Print these onto A4 paper or card, cut out and use them from time to time when a special word of encouragement is needed.