This gorgeous DIY Santa Suit Cutlery Holder is so easy to make and will look great on your Christmas table
- Red, Black and White Card
- Click the image above to download the DIY Santa Suit Cutlery Holder outline.
- Print on an A4 sheet of paper
- Cut out each piece on the template
- Place Piece A on Red Card, trace around and cut out
- Place Piece B on Black Card, trace around and cut out
- Place Piece C on White Card, trace around and cut out
- On the cut-out Piece A (Red), fold the side ‘wings’ inwards (see template) – this creates a suit.
- Place the cut-out Piece B (Black) on top of the red fold and glue. This creates Santa’s belt.
- Place the cut-out Piece C (White) on top of the Black belt. This is Santa’s belt buckle.
- Cut out 2 small circles from the left over black card and glue above Santa’s belt to create buttons.
- When glue is dry, insert your cutlery
Click to download ….. DIY Santa Suit Cutlery Holder
(Credit to Woolworths)