Unicorn Toast – the most Magical Carb in Town !
Toast, the breakfast staple we all know and love, is now a colourful rainbow treat !
And it is SO EASY !
Simply mixing food colouring with cream cheese & marshmallows adds a touch of ‘magic’ to the average slice of bread.
So how do you make such a colourful snack that’s almost too pretty to eat…
- 200g cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup White marshmallows (or 1 tsp honey if you prefer)
- 1 drop each of pink, purple, yellow, green, and blue food colouring
- 4 slices bread, toasted
- Gently soften marshmallows in microwave on low
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and marshmallows until smooth.
- Divide this mixture into 5 small bowls and add a drop of a different food colouring to each bowl. Stir to combine, adjusting colour as desired.
- Place a spoonful of each coloured mixture onto each slice of toast, alternating colours until you’ve covered the surface of the toast.
- Smooth the mixture with a knife, top with sprinkles, and serve.
To download & print this recipe, click here… UNICORN TOAST
Credit and our thanks to our friends at ‘Delish’ for the beautiful photos