Did you know that fairies love baking and sometimes they sneak their little fairy oven through fairy doors to leave a special surprise – a real life cupcake, muffin or biscuit – that they have baked for you!?
And we have a terrific Fairy Oven template for you to download and print FREE.
Designed by us and very easy to cut out and assemble.
This would be a special ‘treat’ for your child to find one morning outside their fairy door – especially if it had a cupcake or biscuit inside !!
1. Print our Fairy Oven template on white A4 paper (thin card or heavy scrapbook paper is even better)
2. Cut out around the Dark Lines. Fold along the Dotted Lines (be careful not to cut on the dotted lines)
3. The printed side is the outside
4. Glue the flaps – these are glued inside the sides
5. Cut out the separate Knob Panel and glue this onto the back of the oven at the top
IDEA: You could even glue a bead onto the front oven door as a handle (to make it easier to open and close)