Give your fairy her very own Fairy Doorbell to ring when she visits! And here is a super easy one to make to hang on your fairy door.
What you need:
- 1 little gold bell (available in packs from Discount Stores & Crafts Shops)
- A length of thread
- 1 small cup hook
- Beads (optional – for decoration) – We’ve used a couple of cheap imitation pearls from a child’s toy bracelet
1. Gently screw the Cup Hook into your Fairy Door (Ask mum or dad to help with this)
We have screwed our cup hook into the top, left side of our fairy door frame. Cup hooks are easy to screw in by hand.
2. Measure the thread.
We have measured ours 15cm long.
3. Tie one end of the thread to the bell and then thread the little beads onto the thread for decoration
4. Tie the other end of the thread to the cup hook on your fairy door.
4. To hide the cup book, we have blu-tacked one of our resin butterflies to it. You could also use a small flower or ribbon
And there you have it, one pretty and functional Fairy Doorbell for your fairy to ring when she visits – or when she leaves a little treat for you !