It’s the tiny details that give life and personality to a fairy door and at Christmas time and we will show you How to Decorate your Fairy Door for Christmas
It’s the tiny accessories that inspire the imagination and trigger a child’s inbuilt sense of make-believe.
We love decorating our homes for Christmas and fairies love decorating they fairy doors to celebrate the season too. See below for some quick and easy ideas How to Decorate your Fairy Door for Christmas
To create the above theme, you need ….
- Using the gold thread on the Wreath, either blu-tac it to the front of your fairy door or hang it on the door knocker or door handle
- Place your Fairy Christmas Tree beside the fairy door and arrange the little gift boxes underneath.
- Blu-tac a length of string above your fairy door and hang the Christmas Fairy cards
- Stand Santa’s Boots outside the door – you could even sprinkle some powder around them for some snow
- Add some little treats inside Santa’s Sack eg chocolates, hair clips, novelty erasers, lollies, beads, shells… anything small
- And finally, your child can complete their Santa List (which is included with our Santa Sack) and post it to Santa in their fairy mailbox
To add some further Christmas treats to your Christmas Fairy Door Theme…
Leave some Milk & Cookies out for Santa plus a Carrot for Rudolf !
How about a Light Up Fairy Christmas Tree to add some sparkle
Add some twinkle Fairy Lights to your Fairy Door or wrap them around your fairy Christmas Tree. Mini LED bulbs along a bendable silver wire, battery operated.
For other ideas for How to Decorate your Fairy Door for Christmas, we recommend:
- Free Santa Footprints
- 3D Christmas Fairy Door Fireplace
- Christmas Fairy Sleigh
- Mini Santa Footprints
- How to create Fairy Snow
- Free Fairy Santa Window
For a great Christmas Eve idea, read our Christmas Eve Box post here
We even have a fun Christmas cooking idea… 3D Christmas Cookie Tree