Surprise your child on Easter morning by creating some Easter Bunny Footprints with our FREE Easter Bunny Footprints Template.
What a magical touch to add to the Easter excitement by creating these little Easter Bunny footprints which could be strategically placed around the traditional Easter egg hunt; or secretly leading to hidden Easter eggs; maybe a row in the front door and up the hallway; or even coming out from your child’s fairy door.
- A printout of our Free Easter Bunny Footprints template (see below)
- Download our FREE Easter Bunny Footprints Template by clicking on the image below and then print onto a sheet of white A4 paper.
- Carefully cut around the black Easter Bunny Footprint circles in the middle of the sheet, so that you are cutting holes out but leaving the sheet of paper in tact. (be careful not to cut through the sides of the sheet)
- Place the cut-out template on the floor or wherever you intend to create an Easter Bunny footprint
- Sprinkle some plain white flour over the cut-out holes in the sheet (using a sifter makes this easier)
- Gently lift off the template (being careful not to smudge the footprint)
- Then repeat this process until you have a row of Easter Bunny footprints
(TIP: If you would like smaller footprints, for example, if you want to create small ones leading out from your child’s fairy door; then reduce the size of the PDF image before you print)
Watch our Video below to see how to create your own free Easter Bunny Footprints on our YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/Zy737D3veRI
We have other other Easter Fairy ideas:
- How to decorate your Fairy Door for Easter
- How to make an Easter Fairy Basket
- DIY Easter Fairy Garland
And for lots of other fairy door ideas, pop over to our post How to Use a Fairy Door here
Happy Easter !